The obligation on directors to keep the company statutory records is overwhelming.
Let us help you with:
- Forming a company. Ireland, UK and other jurisdictions covered.
- All types of companies formed with constitutions
- Registering a business name.
- Prepare and submit annual returns and all company secretarial documents to the CRO.
- Prepare the minutes of board meetings, AGM’s and EGM’S.
- Advise on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary.
- Advise on the issue, transfer and buy back of shares.
- Change the company name.
- Change the directors’ details and /company secretary.
- Change the registered office.
- Provide a registered office facility.
- Establish and maintain the company statutory registers.
- Maintain minutes and other documentation from board meetings.
- Maintain minutes and other documentation from Shareholder General (AGM and EGM) meetings.
- Company voluntary strike offs
- Company restorations
- Deal with company strike off and dissolution.
We make the returns under all the major legal and taxation regulatory environments such as:
- Company Annual Returns to the Companies Registration Office
- Corporation Tax Returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- VAT, PAYE Returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- Income Tax Returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- Annual Returns to the Charities Authorities
- Annual Reports to Licensing Authorities
If assistance with regulatory compliance is what you are looking for; we’re here to help.
Contact us now for a short, no-obligation chat about how we can work together.